Need Assistance With Operating Your Sensing System's Monitoring Software Or Installing Its Sensing Fibers?
We Can Help!
While the Sensuron sensing systems are designed to be self-installed and operated, we understand that some customers would prefer to just hand it off to our experts. That’s where our services come in.
Sensuron has experience in assisting customers with product installation, application integration, personnel training, validation, maintenance, system design, and custom software.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help your team successfully embrace fiber optic sensing.
Sensuron Sensing System Design
Design of the sensing system and selection of the appropriate sensors to meet your objectives.
Sensing System Installation, Operation and Maintenance
- On-site support and training on installation and testing of the sensors and data acquisition systems – with your staff, our team or our qualified partners worldwide.
- Remote support for troubleshooting and system performance monitoring.
Examples of services provided to our customers
- Development of custom software to synchronize real-time data from 8 RTS125+ interrogators to monitor the structural integrity of a large defense vehicle.
- Training staff on proper installation of sensing fiber for a space program’s ground testing of a pressurized fuel vessel.
- Installation of sensing fiber in pre-stressed concrete pipe to characterize failure modes in distressed pipe.
- On-site training of university aerospace engineering team on interrogator operation and fiber installation for wind tunnel testing of a rocket model.
- Training of a state department of transportation’s engineering staff on attaching sensing fibers to rebar embedded in a concrete beam specimen to characterize crack formation under load.