Sensuron enables engineers to collect and analyze material and structural data based on minute changes in tens of thousands of points of light.
Measured in real-time, Sensuron’s technology ensures precise measurement and optimal performance.
Our range of fiber optic sensing platforms fit a variety of applications across industries.
Along with obtaining spatially continuous measurements along the entire length of a fiber, each platform has multi-sensing capabilities: they can simultaneously measure strain, temperature, deflection, 2D shape, and more.
In addition to sensing platforms, Sensuron offers a range of accessories to complement your fiber optic sensing needs.
Distributed Strain and Temperature Measurement Solutions
- Our newest and fastest interrogator yet! Choose between 8 simultaneously monitored fibers with over 2,000 equally spaced sensors per fiber in 100 hz mode, or 4 fibers in 200 hz mode
- Software selectable spatial resolution down to 1.6 mm (with custom order option; highest stock resolution is 6.3mm)
Learn more about RTS250+ Fiber Optic Sensing.
- 8 simultaneously monitored fiber optic sensing channels, providing 16,000+ strain/temperature sensors
- A ruggedized multi-sensing platform, the RTS125+ is ideal for harsh environments where real-time, spatially continuous monitoring is needed
Learn more about RTS125+ Fiber Optic Sensing.
- 4 simultaneously monitored fiber optic sensing channels, providing 8,000+ strain/temperature sensors
- Software selectable spatial solutions as low as 1.6mm
Learn more about Summit Fiber Optic Sensing.
- Low cost strain platform, monitoring 2000+ strain sensors on a single fiber optic cable.
- Static strain replaces single-point strain sensing solutions such as strain gauges, to monitor multiple areas simultaneously, identifying strain fluctuation points quickly and accurately.
Learn more about Static Strain Fiber Optic Sensing.
High Acquisition Rates
XGTR FBG Interrogator
Standalone multichannel fiber sensing with on-board data processing and storage. Compatible with INET-X protocol for flight test instrumentation. Optional Wi-Fi and GPS modules for enhanced versatility.
Learn more about XGTR FBG Interrogator.
For more information on Fiber-Optic applications, please Contact us.
The cleaning kit contains everything you need to properly clean connectors and prepare fiber for splicing.
This kit contains:
- 200X Fiber microscope
- Ferrule cleaner
- Cleaning cassette
- Lint-free wipes
- Isopropyl alcohol 4oz
Sensuron offers all the fiber you need for your application.
Fibers we offer:
- 195 µm ORMOCER coated (strain sensing)
- 195 µm ORMOCER-T coated (temperature sensing)
- 120 µm ORMOCER coated (strain sensing)
- 120 µm ORMOCER-T coated (temperature sensing)
- 0.5 mm GFRP coated (strain sensing)
- 1.0 mm GFRP coated (strain sensing)
Watch the video below on how to clean fiber connectors to ensure optimal performance.
The splicing kit contains the tools needed for fiber splicing:
- Fusion Splicer
- 3-Hole Fiber Stripper
- High Precision Fiber Cleaver
- Fiber Holder 250um and 900um
- V-Groove cleaning brush
- Electrode sharpener
- Fiber preparation fluid
- Fiber wipes
- Fusion protection sleeves
- Fiber patch cables
- Safety container
The application kit contains accessories required for a successful fiber installation:
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Abrasive paper
- M Bond 200 CA glue
- Flash breaker tape
- M Bond AE 10-2-part epoxy
- Lint free wipes
- Scale for epoxy
Watch the video below on how to splice a fiber.
Please contact us for pricing and availability.