MIP3 FBG INTERROGATOR
MIP3 FBG Interrogator: Description
MIP3 FBG Interrogator – Standalone Multichannel Fiber Sensing (Photonfirst MP1012) for Ultra-High Stability Measurements.
The MIP3 is a high-performance interrogator for Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG) sensors offering ultra-high stability. It provides fast channel multiplexing and high sampling speed per channel, making it ideal for a variety of sensing applications. The MIP3 automatically converts measurement data into peak wavelengths, which can be directly transferred to the relevant measures and data by the user.
MIP3 INTERROGATOR (Photonfirst MP1012): FEATURES
- High stability with < 4 pm wavelength reproducibility,
- Up to 7 channels with a nominal number of 8 FBG sensors,
- Scan rate over all channels 100 Hz, maximum sampling frequency (one channel) 19,23 kHz,
- High wavelength resolution of < 1pm/bit (typical 0,275 pm/bit),
- 1516 – 1583nm wavelength range
- Wavelength Output Resolution: <1 pm/bit,
- Measurement data transferred to peak wavelength values by onboard processing,Ethernet (TCP) data interface.
MIP3 FBG INTERROGATOR: BENEFITS
MIP3 FBG Interrogator (Photonfirst MP1012)benefits are:
- Suitable for a variety of FBG based sensing applications.
- Ultra-high wavelength reproducibility and accuracy enable precise measurements and asset monitoring over a long period of time.
- Enabling remote condition monitoring of advanced assets with real-time data logging.
- Next generation smart sensing technology based on a Photonic Integrated Circuit (PIC)